Requirements for the proficiency test
- You have completed at least two years of vocational training in the subject area corresponding to your intended course of study (in accordance with federal and state law).
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the relevant specialist area.
If you meet these requirements, please make an appointment with Mrs. Diehl in the general student advisory service. Afterwards, you will have a counselling interview with the Dean of Studies of the intended course of study in accordance with § 2, section 2 BerufsHZVO. The contact will be established by Mrs. Diehl after checking the professional correspondence.
Whether you will be registered by the HFT Stuttgart for the aptitude test in Konstanz will be decided after the counselling interview. If you are admitted to the aptitude test, a cost price of 80 € is due, a refund of travel expenses by the university is not possible.
The aptitude test takes place annually in May at the University of Applied Sciences Konstanz and consists of the following parts:
- Written examination in German (essay, 120 min.)
- Written examination in the subject English (text comprehension tasks and text production in English, 120 min.)
- Written examination in an examination part specific to the chosen degree programme (120 min.)
- Oral examination (approx. 30 min.)