- What potentials arise from a different mobility behavior for the improvement of urban space and quality of life in the neighborhood?
- How can possible collective and individual added values of these scenarios be experienced?
- How do implementation and effects of the mobility shift as large-scale transformation process, happen in existing neighborhoods?
Scientific approach and methods
- Conception of future scenarios in urban planning for the use of potentials of a MIV-reduction in inner city quarters
- Spatial analysis and site scouting for experimental interventions
- Practical, programmatic-spatia, virtual-reality and augmented reality application-based and programmatic-spatial real experiments in public spaces
- Co-productive planning and implementation of the real-world experiments with the participation of active citizens who experience the future scenarios via the AR application and the VR application
- Identification of inhibiting and promoting factors for the strengthening of sustainable mobility behavior