- You can enter the building with the student Id card through the door to Schellingstraße near the parking garage exit.
- Social distance rules in front of and inside the library must be followed. It is not allowed to stay in front of the library or to enter it in groups.
- The number of visitors in the library will be limited. The supervisory staff will control the admittance. The visitors must wait in front of the library door if necessary.
- Wearing a face mask in the library is obligatory. Personal and interpersonal hygiene must be ensured.
- It is prohibited to enter the library if you have a contact with an infected person or had such contact during the last 14 days. The same rule applies in case you have symptoms of respiratory infection or high body temperature.
- Please, stay in the library within as short time as possible. Unfortunately it is not possible to work and study in the library spaces.
- Only users themselves can borrow books via automatic self-checkout terminal.
- Books must be returned only via return box in front of the library. The return box is to be emptied on the following opening day in the morning before library opening whilst there is nobody in the building. In such a way, it is also ensured that nobody touched the books for several hours before.
- Outstanding fees can be paid only via payment terminal and only with sufficient credit on the student Id card. It is not possible to top up student Id card in the library.
- Copy service is possible only with sufficient credit on the student Id card.
- Scan service is possible only when you have your USB Drive.
- There is no consultancy on-site. We can consult you or help with some issues only via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0711/8926-2927.
Please, help us to keep the library accessible by complying with the rules!
Except for using the library, it is not allowed to stay in the 2 building (Bau 2).